Saturday 2 March 2013

New videos! YouTube

Hey everyone!
Hope you are all well and life is treating you good!
I have posted a some more videos on my YouTube channel that may be of interest to you.

How to : messy bun
The messy bun has been a very popular hair style for quite some time now. It's only takes 5 minutes to do and requires very little effort to achieve. With this in mind, it however looks like you have spent ages doing your hair and have put a lot of work into creating this beautiful look.
In my video I show the steps I use to put the messy bun look together

How I fill out my eyebrow: requested
The second video I upload was about how I fill out my eyebrows. This was requested by one if my subscribers, but I thought some others may also find it useful.
I don't use any expensive product to achieve my eyebrow look, as I can't justify splurging out on when I can find something to do the job required for a reasonable price.

Please have a wander over to my YouTube channel ( you can find me under Charlotte Stanley or my channel name beautifulflutterbyss).

You can also find me on Instagram charlottestanley13

Speak soon

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment