Tuesday 5 March 2013

Get to know me

Hey guys!

So I thought its about time I told you a little bit more about myself...

I love browsing YouTube videos, and I came across the 'get to know me tag'. I plan on making the video for my YouTube channel, but haven't been able to film recently, so have decided to do a blog post first instead.


So, here goes...

Name : Charlotte
Nicknames: Smurf, Charley
Birthday : 13th November
Place of Birth : England
Star Sign : Scorpio
Occupation : Optical Assistant
Hair Colour : Brown
Hair Length : Long
Eye Colour : Blue
Best Feature : Eyes?..
Braces : Yes
Piercings : Yes, 16
Tattoos : Yes, 3
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Firsts
First Best Friend : Arian
First Award : Sports Day Year 6
First Sport : Football
First Holiday : Isle Of Wight?
First Concert : Never been

Favourites
Favourite Film : Finding Nemo <3
Favourite TV Show : Don't have one
Favourite Colour : Purple
Favourite Song : You're My Star (Stereophonics)
Favourite Restaurant : Red Hot
Favourite Shop : New Look
Favourite Book : I don't read anymore, but I liked The Lovely Bones
Favourite Magazine : This is an area where I need to improve! I don't read any. Used to get More

Currents
Favourite Shoes : Nike Airmax1 leopard
Feeling : Tired
Single or Taken : Single
Eating : Chocolate Mousse
Listening to : How We Do (Rita Ora)
Thinking About : Having a shower
Watching : Nothing
Wearing : Zebra Print Onesie

Do I believe in
God : No
Miracles : No
Love at first sight : No
Ghosts : Yes
Aliens : Yes
Soul Mates : Yes
Heaven : I hope so
Hell : No
Kissing on First Date : Yes
In Myself : YES



 

No comments:

Post a Comment