Thursday 7 March 2013

Car trouble!

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all well.

Learning to drive is one if the best things I have ever done. Living in a village, it's my key to freedom out if here. However, I am always out of pocket because of my car!

Not only is petrol extortionately priced and forever increasing, but it's one thing after another with my car!

I own a mini and I love it! But it just seems to hate me! I have had it 8 months now, and it's been down hill from day 1. It came with 3 months warranty. Within the 3 months it had to have new spark plugs and ht leads. This was covered by warranty. Since then, I have had to have a door handle replaced...yes, a door handle, and now I need a new gearbox!

I have just paid £800 for my car insurance and my mot is due at the end of April. I am really starting to resent my car! And today, just to add to the problems, my brother told me he thinks the exhaust is blowing.

Needless to say I am struggling! It's a vicious circle. I have to drive to get to work, and I am doing overtime at work to try and have enough money for my car. Driving it with a gearbox that could go at any time is risky, but there's no other way for me to get to work.

Life's a bitch!

But I'm still smiling!

I just hope to get a little bit more luck with my car sometime soon

Speak soon

Charlotte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment