Wednesday 20 February 2013

YouTube channel

Hey everyone.

Some of you may know that as well as having a blog, I also have a YouTube channel.

I regularly upload fashion and beauty videos that I think will be of some interest to my viewers. These mainly consist of my outfit of the day, make up videos and haul videos.

I have a passion for fashion and beauty, and I love to share my ideas. I recently uploaded 3 videos with a valentines day theme. My first videos was for an outfit that I would wear if I was to go on a dinner date. My second, an outfit for going to the cinema. And my third, an outfit for going out to a party or clubbing.

Please do check out my channel if you have a spare few moments! My details are on my page, or you can search my username : beautifulflutterbyss

I'm always open to new videos suggestions!

Speak soon

Xxx

Instagram charlottestanley13

No comments:

Post a Comment