Saturday 16 February 2013

Exercising!!

Hey guys!

You may have read one of my previous posts about an exercise DVD I was doing, and I would like to take this post as an opportunity to update you.

I have failed! I was following Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, which is an intense workout designed to help you shred pounds in a matter of 30 days. I cannot fault the DVD, as the workouts are fab! However, the time I had to do it wasn't suitable.

I was unable to do the exercise routine up in my bedroom as it involved a lot of movement and jumping around, and my floor wasn't made for that! So I would have to wait until I could use the tv downstairs. It's a family tv in the living room, and obviously it was used by other family members in my house in the evenings. By the time it was free, it would be rather late in the evening, at which point I had settle down and was ready for bed. Hardly an ideal time to exercise!

So, instead I have joined my local gym! This is much more convenient and it's only a 5 minute walk from where I work.

I have been going every other day at least, so it's fair to say I am definitely getting my money's worth! And I am LOVING IT!

So that's my little update for you all! I aim to get nice and toned for the summer and just enjoy myself! I don't see going to the gym as a chore, it's something that I like doing.

Have you ever thought about joining a gym?

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment