Tuesday 8 January 2013

Exercising because I'm poor!


Hello!!

Well its been far too long since I have last posted on here! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are having a good start to the new year!

I don't really have an excuse, and I am definitely going to make more time to post on here more regularly from now on.

As I am trying my hardest not to spend any money at all this month (except on bills!) because my car insurance is due for renewal at the beginning of Feb, I am trying to find other ways to keep myself occupied.

Walking my dog is not only free, but it is also very good for the both of us! Today I visited the local Country Park with my friend, instead of the usual shopping trip we would normally have. Walking is great exercise, and I always find myself feeling refreshed and motivated after. I believe it is good for the mind as well as the body. Joining the gym is something that I have wanted to do for a while, but as we all know, its not cheap. For now I am perfectly happy spending my free time with my number 1!

Mans best friend! I love my dog!

Please don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel - beautifulflutterbyss
Follow me on Instagram - charlottestanley13

Whats you favourite type of exercise?

Charlotte x

You may also like to check out my mums blog too! She loves to money save :D mandyschallenge.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment