Tuesday 15 January 2013

Etsy Shop!!

Hello everyone!

As I promised, I am keeping up with my 'more regular' posting!

Todays post is going to be about Etsy.

My mum made me aware of the site a few months ago, but it is only the last week that I have actually gone to the website to have a nosey and see what all the fuss is about!

As I have been making my own jewellery for quite some months now, and many other things too, I decided to open up my own shop on the Etsy website. I have spent half the day filling out the required fields, and have started listed some of my items! This is all very exciting, and I can't wait to make my first sale. It will be lovely to know people like the stuff I make enough to actually part with their money and buy it!

I am still getting to grips with the website, but feel it won't take me too much longer to get the swing of things.

If any of you have an Etsy shop, please leave me a comment! I'd love to get extra tips and advice on what to do!

And if you have a spare few minutes, check out what I've done to my shop so far....

My shop name is charloteslittlegems


No comments:

Post a Comment