Thursday 22 November 2012

Get to know me...

Hey guys!

As I'm new to blogging, I have decided to do a post all about me! Just so you can get to know a bit more about me...not because I'm vain!

So, where to begin?!...
My name is Charlotte and I am 21 years young. I work full time at Specsavers, and love every minute of it! I shall eventually be a fully trained dispensing optician...and who knows, maybe even one day a fully qualified optom. Aim High!!
My main hobby is my Youtube channel. I love to film videos about fashion and beauty, so feel free to check it out! My link is to the side >>>
I also enjoy shopping...well what girl doesn't?! hehehe

I live with my mum, Mandy, step-dad, Steve, sister, Alice, and niece, Daisy-May. My brother Ashley has just moved out into his very own home with his girlfriend Harriet. Congratulations to them both!!

I have my own dog, Flo, who I love very dearly! Now 1 year old and absolutely massive! She brought me lots of happiness at a very sad time, and she will be forever number 1 in my life! I also have a tortoise called Theodore, and 3 fish, Gilbert, Fred and Dexter.

We have a family dog called Jake, and 3 chickens.

I think thats enough for now...you have a basic knowledge of me, myself and I. So please follow me and grow to know me day by day.

Much love to you all!

Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment